A picture is worth a thousand words (ultimate pron)

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
What more is there to say. Best pron ever.

hotdog2.jpg

Who or what the fark is BritBlaise? The state blocked the site for the image location. :shock:

Who or what the fark is BritBlaise? The state blocked the site for the image location. :shock:

I'm not sure but it has the prettiest darn pictures of boiled unadorned hot dogs!

Did you mean to post this in WP? :wacko: Do you really like em dry like that? I don't think it's even boiled or warm. Just a cold wiener between the bun.

Bob

I'm thinking, whioe grain mustard, some relish, need jalapeño cheddar under the wiener and we are at a decent base.
You guys are gonna hammer me for this, but mayo on a dog rocks. So do fresh pinto beans. But then we gotta go I to the grilled onions and jalapeño realm. You guys good with that?

Roasted Hatch Chiles, jalapeños, sweet relish, and topped with raw Vidalia onion. Beer

Mayo and ketchup. #trailertrashoftheworlduinite

On a Mexican style dog, mayo is essential. We put it on ours. They also wrap the dogs in bacon and cook em on the flat top. Pinto beans and cheese from a can then some pico most times and onion. Then served with roasted jalapeños. I like drinking some Big Red soda with mine. I can do some ketchup too.....:wink:

One way would be 4 or 5 strips of thick smoked bacon, yellow mustard, smothered in cheese……….just saying'

Back