THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i buy the cheapest beef tenderloin i can find, cut it large cubes, then marinate it over night in apple cider vinegar, olive oil, pepper, salt, and crushed garlic cloves

Wife usually gets a couple Ribeyes, some Shrimp, and veggies. We skewer everything separately (all beef on a couple, all shrimp on a couple, etc) that way we can cook everything appropriately. For veggies, I find it easier to just throw them on a griddle or in a basket. They always fall off or rotate.

As for rubs, a little EVOO and then whatever flavor sounds good that day. Usually some Slap Ya Mama in there...

Pork chops and pineapple chunks are always a hit. I am glad to see this thread because I just got some cool new flat stainless skewers and need to break them in.

As much as guys around here like to spin their food, when it's on a skewer it can get annoying. :becky:

Pics? OK. Wait for it...

SPAM...

money.jpg

It's very stylish...

strikeapose.jpg

Chicken beef and lamb. I always cook the veggies separate because they take longer usually.

Back