Blackstone 36" Stainless Steel Outdoor Griddle - $299.99

outie

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this deal on the Stainless Steel version of the popular Blackstone 36" griddle.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DYN044W/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00DYN044W&linkCode=as2&tag=bmco-20&linkId=56b9968382dbdcd29074ffa050c0035f"]Amazon.com: Blackstone 36 inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station: Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91BAk0T21OS.@@AMEPARAM@@91BAk0T21OS[/ame]

This is the lowest price ever on the stainless steel. It usually goes for about $400. Hope this helps.

I just looked at the link and it was 269.99. That is 20 dollars less than the regular one.

I've been teetering for almost a year on the regular blackstones. The stainless steel one will be here Tuesday. Thanks for the heads up.

Damn, I just paid $400 via Overstock.com. Damn it.

Yes the price has been further reduced to $269.99. Great deal but I already got the Camp Chef ;)

Sorry Honey. I will ask for forgiveness rather than permission on this one.

Blackstone or Camp Chef????????????? I'm teetering on this fence!

What's the main benefit of the stainless steel to the standard black?

What's the main benefit of the stainless steel to the standard black?

I'm guessing it's easier to clean and maintain...don't have to worry about paint chipping and rusting.

Sigh...I think I'm gonna let this deal pass me up...this time...

If I wasn't already a blackstone owner, I would be purchasing at this price. Just checked and there's only 10 left in stock.

Oh dang, do I do it? Where will I put it?

I live in a windy area, supposedly this one doesn't do well in windy areas?

Soooooooooo tempted but we had our fair share of unexpected bills so far in June I'll have to pass. Probably see them on sale again around Labor day and I'
ll pick up one then.

Looks like the party is over - asking $337 now. Might still be a discount? Dunno, but certainly not as cheap as earlier today! Luckily I already have a Camp Chef.

Looks like the party is over - asking $337 now. Might still be a discount? Dunno, but certainly not as cheap as earlier today! Luckily I already have a Camp Chef.

The 337$ is from 3rd party seller because Amazon is back ordered. For those who still want to get from Amazon make sure you select Amazon as the seller, but the wait time is like 4 months (could change I guess). Alternatively Target is another option. Also the Target REDcard will give you another 5% off.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back