New Smoker!!

yea just todd said i got myself a humphrey battlebox insulated so i can cook in any weather and its very very well made.great for small back yard cooks but i can also bring it 2 the competitions and load it up if i want i also just bought the cyberQ setup

After years of evaluation & wishing I have ordered a Beast from Humphrey, it will be delivered in about 6 weeks just in time for good weather! Like you, I have smoked with a WSM but have a 22. The WSM has lots of capacity but I don't find it user friendly or capable to hold steady temps in the wind or cold. At any rate I decided to order a cabinet smoker, something I've always wanted and had it put on their battle wagon complete with 8" castors and SS shelves. If you go that way be careful, I started out with the base price and ended-up after options and goodies spending twice that!

Last edited:
I too love my WSM, but am looking to upgrade. Sometime in the future, I will probably place an order with Lone Star Grillz for a vertical offset with warming chamber. It will replace both my WSM and gasser...

Take a look at Spicewine Ironworks. The owner. Jay Curry is a long time member here and he makes a cooker that will last a lifetime....or 10. If you want an insulated vertical that is built like a tank and that holds temps for long periods of time it will be worth it to call Jay and talk to him about his cookers.
Attached are a few pics of my Spicewine. This is a the large model.

Attachments

• DSC01960.jpg
    DSC01960.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01975.jpg
    DSC01975.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01976.jpg
    DSC01976.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 38
Back