New accessories for my weber kettle.

jeffry1970

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have wanted a cast iron grate for a while now and just found out the STOK grates are a perfect fit. 35$ at target and I couldn't resist:

But my favorite is the large cast iron griddle which is also a perfect fit:

They make a giant pizza stone ALS but haven't pulled the trigger on that yet. I did get a few of the inserts though.

I have a couple of the Stok grates and some of the inserts also like them so far.

I saw the Stok but went for the craycort instead. I liked the ability to be able to remove section in case i needed to re-fuel. And the drop in accessory inserts looked cool as well. None the less congrats on the upgrade CI grates on a kettle are awesome!

Congrats. How does everyone keep their cast iron grates clean? I keep a can of PAM and spray them down before and after cooks. However I think I need to do a deep clean and re-season.

Congrats. How does everyone keep their cast iron grates clean? I keep a can of PAM and spray them down before and after cooks. However I think I need to do a deep clean and re-season.

I used my grate literally every day for the past 5 months (okay I missed a couple), and all I have ever needed was a stiff grill brush.

I'm gonna have to get one of those. I just couldn't pull the trigger on the craycort but at less than half the price I don't think I could resist.

Thanks for the post. I saw those a few weeks ago but wasn't sure they would fit. I'll have to go see if they still have them.

Question: does a standard chimney fit into the center hole with the center grate removed?

That is probably the single complaint I have about the craycort design.

Question: does a standard chimney fit into the center hole with the center grate removed?

See I like the craycort because each of the 4 grates can be removed so i can easily dump and position the charcoal without having to ever lift off the whole thing. I generally use a small pizza pan under my chimney anyway so the paper ash doesn't get everywhere.

But everyone is looking for their own specific qualities in a product.

See I like the craycort because each of the 4 grates can be removed so i can easily dump and position the charcoal without having to ever lift off the whole thing. I generally use a small pizza pan under my chimney anyway so the paper ash doesn't get everywhere.

But everyone is looking for their own specific qualities in a product.

I do the same with my Craycorts and really like them, especially since there is no other option for the 26.75 OGT. I was just wondering for future reference.

Sorry for the hijack, I really like your STOK CI grates.

Yes a standard chimney will fit with room to spare and can easily be dumped into the grill.

Back