Homemade McRib sandwich

I'm totally going to do it. I'm a big-time foodie, but not too proud to slum it with something like a McRib once in a while.

I figured someone *cough* JasonTQ *cough* would get a kick out of this:

http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/09/...ndwich.html?utm_campaign=sept16&utm_source=tw

Nothing and I mean nothing beats the original from amzing McD's :mrgreen:. I'm already looking for this year's fall release. Not sure what I'll do this time around, but can't wait.

I still have memories from my last post on it when I boxed it up.....
gUluNYH7gF_d7jkXC3X38xeSS3VUCf3w72hN5IjXYDBOjjvBpV2PtVueRd9_v4WiTXS6uKswPern7eqPb6-vrQgFOzQdJJCP7--wBmTpLz6KdlRvWkb2poWPZEaGDqhORRcZkP6DjJuZUrpTwn3JocfNh1BMG0OlTVwo8JyXw3OT99u9_KYJkFoyDqqQ2n7IjgWUMZdrhlPp7SYzwnSFRlyobrpp9fBQ273S_BAmRtwyQXQ_snpF_7pJuYLB8NYC_cUVHGXI2gHLiTDdsgZHLol6oGlbfwwJV9IOd19BZWVbcA6i2kVL26p1DAK9grFJISWDOo5X_rNV2JcSfgRUqqRi8uOnDit0X4Do1JvyiG0jOtj8Il81NctwjYDZaWhfoaz-8WMqNPYsf0eg3Vyfk-8C3yGTjkXJ5QQOD_f0Eln0Os7nW3bUrUq_kFBMMvF8OhZAB8xGo8PgjZbm0Vur8V6AXIjzEAbA7WV6Tbb8Eu1aSHtGaP992HrVbRgKINwDpcrP-c_S4JRKxp4QOPFhxMdg4dZC6F4RZdanVW26uWawUUGwdZRyqYEgut8VCtOKDZdgK8x4HspQrup9eR69iKm2JO3R4COsLywk5lQh-oGYP4Tt=w1270-h714-no

"Never trust a clown at a barbecue. Unless you're in Texas, or in a McDonald's".
Doesn't sound like it's going to end well.

Yup, the annual McRib Brethren challenge. There's always some cool ideas

Nothing and I mean nothing beats the original from amzing McD's :mrgreen:. I'm already looking for this year's fall release. Not sure what I'll do this time around, but can't wait.

I still have memories from my last post on it when I boxed it up.....

I know your love for the McRib, I just figured if anyone was up to the task of recreating it, it'd be you.

I really hate the McRib fromMcDonald's (and pretty much anything else from there), but there is a gas station that I often stop at on my way to go fishing that gets those same type pressed pork patties that MCd's uses for the McRib, but they season and actually grill them. The sanwiches they make with them are little nuggets of aweful goodness.

Back