Pizza Dough recipes

Clay-b-que

is Blowin Smoke!
I ordered a pizzacraft pizzaque in a lightning sale yesterday on Amazon. Wanted the black stone but figured this would be a good place to start. It will be here this week. We have made pizza in the oven before using the pizza dough from a kit bag. Just wondering if anyone has a go to pizza crust recipe??? And anything else I should try?!?

I am going to try mooses recipe but a super easy one I do is 3 1/2 to 4 cups 00 pizza flour in the cuisanart add 1 pkg quick rise yeast 1 t sugar 2 t salt mix and add 1 cup warm water slowly with 1 T evoo. Add either the full amount or until it rolls into a ball as you add it and mix. The whole thing takes me 5 minutes. Let it rise an hour in warm room split in 2 let rise again 15 minutes and either use or put in fridge for a few days.

not to hijack this thread but has anybody use the mentioned pizzacraft device he bought? What is the difference between that one and this one- [ame="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FKWLWWI/ref=psdc_13299141_t3_B00CELFJ4A"]Amazon.com: Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven - PC6000: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

not to hijack this thread but has anybody use the mentioned pizzacraft device he bought? What is the difference between that one and this one- Amazon.com: Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven - PC6000: Patio, Lawn & Garden

In looking at the specs, it looks like the pronto heats up faster (5 minutes) and can make a little bigger pizza (15 inch vs 18 inch openings). Other than that I can't see a difference. I thought the pronto might rotat like the black stone but I don't think that is the case. Also looks like the pizzaque is a little cheaper by like $40 but I got mine for over $100 cheaper than the pronto!

Back