Backyard BBQers show your smokers

Yoder Cheyenne
3yEoqIZ.jpg

GrillaGrills Kong Kamado (Ignore the smoke pouring out the top, was doing a "smoke test" to identify any gaps in the seals.

0bEr8M6.jpg

Glad someone else is having as much trouble orienting pics as I am!

I'd like to hear more about the Karubecue from a few pictures up. Anyone have any thoughts or cool tidbits of information about the cooker?

Kbq

I'd like to hear more about the Karubecue from a few pictures up. Anyone have any thoughts or cool tidbits of information about the cooker?

I'm not sure what to tell you about this without rambling. I waited over 6 months from the time my heart decided to pulling the trigger. I've only had a couple of cooks since I got it (because I'm a lazy man), but they've been awesome.

Go to http://kbq.us for the skinny. Then check out the review at amazingribs.com. That alone convinced me.

If you're a pit club member there, check out the kbq has landed thread.

Bottom line is that you need to be around to feed the firebox something around every half hour, most things take a bit less time than on other pits because it's convection, and the product is heavenly.

If you've got space constraints, that's another plus - small footprint. Can handle about 60lbs of meat at a shot (at least theoretically).

Here are a couple of pics. If you have specific questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer or direct you to someone who can.

Attachments

• 20170219_184649.jpg
    20170219_184649.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 885
  • 20170220_181704.jpg
    20170220_181704.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 879
Back