*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, March 2.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

CharredApron

Al Czervik

Toast

buccaneer

Oh there's just no way possible I can decide upon first look.

Gonna need to revisit this a few times...........

All fantastic entries.

My first thought was, "Well a burger doesn't seem to fit with the group", but I have to say, that burger photo has been impressing me since I saw it the first time! Possibly the best burger photo I've ever seen!

This isn't going to be easy!

OK, my NORMAL approach to TD's has been to just vote based upon the "money shot" entry photos. I just take them on face value and am usually able to come up with a favorite, solely based on presentation and photography.

These are all great.

So I looked at each thread, considered the ingredients, how each were used, were each integral into the whole dish, was it inventive, original, delicious looking AND sounding?

Yeah.....that didn't make things any easier. :doh:

Fark these are some great looking dishes you guys!

Everything looks so incredible that you're all winners in my book. Jed, I took one look at the crust on that roast and thought I'd about have a stroke. Delicious! But all the crunchy, colorful fruits and veggies on Toast's creation were just singing to me. Very hard to resist! Mongo, I had pretty well determined you had me with those lamb burger buns and that bangin' coleslaw. Very creative, brother! But when push came to shove, dang, Buccs! You ought to get a medal for the work you put into that meal. That sammie is calling to me, and I don't think it's gonna stop any time soon. You've got my vote, brother. Congrats on fantastic meals from everyone! :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back