2015 Midwest Bash November 6-8

Diva

is one Smokin' Farker
Time to book your reservations!!! November 6-8, 2015.

9 more reservations (i.e. cabin, rv, lodge, camping sites) and we'll get the Pavilion for free!

Jellystone Park in Lawrence KS: 888-703-3281

Porta Potty is rented.

Last edited:
Shawn from Jellystone asks if you want a cabin book NOW! They start winterizing, but, if they're booked he'll keep them open. Cabins with bathrooms left: 1 Cindy, 1 Lodge, 2 Rangers. They also have 5 rustic cabins available.

I feel like I want to come to this but don't know anyone or have the skills that most of you do!

I wouldn't worry about that. Everyone is always friendly and it's a good time. I am still figuring out if I can come this year. I missed last year, but showed up on Saturday the last two years.

And if you don't feel like you can/want to cook up something, sides/desserts are always enjoyed.

Skills? What skills?

Oh, you must mean the eatin'-drinkin'-gettin' to know everyone skills! There's going to be way too much food of every description, many and varied things to drink including a Scotch & ceegar tasting. There'll be a bonfire in the evenings and I guarantee that you'll have a good time.

And if ya DON'T show up after Steph's personal invite . . . . .

BTW - I made my reservation today. Same place as last year, space #57 on the end of the row closest to the pavilion.

Back