Finally - Prime Packes at My Costco/SoCal

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I know these have been showing up around SoCal Costcos for a while, but I've never seen them at the one I go to in Marina Del Rey. I haven't seen full packers of any grade there until tonight. I picked up this floppy farker for $3.29/#:

FullSizeRender-102.jpg

That's awesome Greg! I've been enjoying these for about two years now.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I need to get me one.

Get off your a$$ Tony, the Costco in San Berdoo always has a good selection of them :becky: The last one I got 2 weeks ago wound up being ground into brisket burgers... don't know if I can go back to regular ground beef any more

• Thanks
Get off your a$$ Tony, the Costco in San Berdoo always has a good selection of them :becky: The last one I got 2 weeks ago wound up being ground into brisket burgers... don't know if I can go back to regular ground beef any more

I'll second that.

• Thanks
FullSizeRender-102.jpg

Love me some prime floppy farker... :heh:

Great score brother! Wish they had those near these coordinates. :bounce:

• Thanks
Nice score Greg! Hope you filled your freezer. :-D

• Thanks
I just sent an e-mail to Costco about them carrying them in my area.

Wish us luck ova' here!!

Nice score, G.!!

• Thanks
They finally started carrying them in my area (same price) about a month or so ago.

I am cooking my first one tomorrow for my daughters birthday party

• Thanks
I'd take the $3.29 a pound. Here in WA, they had tri-tips at $9.50 a pound! I didn't see any the last time I went in. I hope they make it up to our neck of the woods.

• Thanks
Nice score Greg! Hope you filled your freezer. :-D

The thought definitely entered my mind! I got the second to last one, & almost grabbed the other one, but I was getting pretty close to maxing out what I could spend so I let that one go.

Yeah.... noticed them in the San Marcos Costco earlier this week - same price. I've seen them there before & then there weren't any forever.

I hope people buy them so that Costco will continue to stock them.

• Thanks
My dad stopped in the Spartanburg, SC costco and grabbed the last 2 prime packers today; $3.79/lb but i aint complaining. Also snagged a couple of 8/lbs boneless pork bellies. They dont carry either of them here in Augusta, GA.

• Thanks
Very nice, Prime grade is gotta be good

• Thanks
Gotta love the Costco Prime's. Prices are slowly but surely dipping back to reasonable lately it seems.

• Thanks
I know these have been showing up around SoCal Costcos for a while, but I've never seen them at the one I go to in Marina Del Rey. I haven't seen full packers of any grade there until tonight. I picked up this floppy farker for $3.29/#:

FullSizeRender-102.jpg

I think the next get-together at your place should be a "Brisket-Pickin Fest". Big Mista can do the burnt ends...I will be happy to be the official taster and wing cooker.

:mrgreen: :nod: :hungry:

• Thanks
^^^We're thinking pig the Sunday before Labor Day - gonna confirm with my lovely wife in the next couple days. If it does go down (I think it will) I'll eat all the wings you can cook! :hungry:

As for this brisket, it may not see the end of this weekend. :twisted:

Back