La Crosse Clock - Does it Ever Sync?

Teamfour

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
What is the secret to getting my La Crosse atomic clock to get the time signal? I have tried brand new Energizer batteries. I let it sit facing Fort Collins, CO for two days. The little satellite blinks, but it doesn't always show the little "waves" coming off the satellite. People with these clocks will know what I mean. Any tips are appreciated.

What is the secret to getting my La Crosse atomic clock to get the time signal? I have tried brand new Energizer batteries. I let it sit facing Fort Collins, CO for two days. The little satellite blinks, but it doesn't always show the little "waves" coming off the satellite. People with these clocks will know what I mean. Any tips are appreciated.
There are 4 channels on those clocks that you can manually select. I've always had the best luck with channel 1. It's also possible that you don't have a strong signal.

Same problem here. Last year, it took a few hours but it would always sync up. This year, no matter where we are, it doesn't.

wallace

There are 4 channels on those clocks that you can manually select. I've always had the best luck with channel 1. It's also possible that you don't have a strong signal.

Michael, do you know how to select the channel? My instructions don' mention that.

Back