A Classic Indian Curry (pr0n)

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
A free range chicken, some fennel seeds, some cumin seeds, black cumin, and cardomon, turmeric, mustard seeds, chili peppers, onions, tomatoes and some yogurt, a little time and attention.Two bay leaves,3 processes and some fresh coriander and some pickles, and a fantastic meal is done.
Filling the house with that heady arome
IMG_3361_zpswk0pwiha.jpg

IMG_3379_zpsbbyda23c.jpg

IMG_3380_zpsnxohaq4b.jpg

Shout out to my fellow curry heads!

:yo:

Mmmmm... Looks mighty fine Buccs!!

Looks great!! Never had curry before, not to many Indian restaurants around my way.

Looks great!! Never had curry before, not to many Indian restaurants around my way.

If you do a search for curry under my handle, there is a tutorial I did for my brethren brothers a while back.
It was well received, worth doing !!:thumb::thumb:

If you do a search for curry under my handle, there is a tutorial I did for my brethren brothers a while back.
It was well received, worth doing !!:thumb::thumb:

yep...look that up and give it a whirl--fantastic!

same goes for this post...looks outstanding :clap2:

Looks good. Curious if pickles were a personal touch or a common ingredient/item in indian cuisine?

Looks great. Love curry, unfortunately the wife and kids do not so I do not get to enjoy it as much as I would like.

I'm curious about the pickle too. Do you mean a south Asian pickle, or a European style pickled cucumber(etc)?
Looks great, by the way!

I don't see a pickle in that dish. I'm not familiar with curry so maybe I'm just not seeing the pickle.

Back