Royal Oak Lump 17.6# $9.94!

Got the same deal over here in east coast Walmarts. I may go and grab a couple more bags before they jack the price back up. I grabbed 5 (as many as I could fit in my cart) when I stumbled upon his beauty of a deal a couple weeks ago

Home Depot here has it marked as "new lower price"

Is there a taste difference between this and ole faithful, kbb?!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Was at Wally World here yesterday. They only have 15.4lb bags for $9.87. Looked online even and can't find they even carry the 17.6lb. Wonder if it's a regional thing.

Same here in RI...Went to Wally world and bought 14 bags and then a week later Home Depot had the new lower price sticker on theirs. I like getting it from Home depot better because they keep their bags inside while wally world keeps theirs outside.

I could have swore my Walmart has a clearance display of the 17.6lb for $7 the other day I was in there.
Guess I ought to go check that out and pick up a few bags.

Bought a few bags.... Guy said they were not carrying that size bag anymore I guess.

Last edited:
DANG!!!

I gotta stop at The Walmart!

My local Walmart dropped Royal Oak completely. :sad: Home Depot only has it during the summer months. Cowboy is all I can find in winter.

I picked up a bag today to try.

MVC-202F.jpg

HD here is 15.4# for $9.97 per their ad today. 66 cents a pound ain't bad for RO.

Question for the WSM guys. Whats been your experience with lump vs briquettes?

Back