Best website

Amazon normally has some at a decent price, if you are referring to foil ones. For the more permanent variety you might browse restaurant equipment sites.

Durable Packaging Aluminum Steam Table Pans, Full-Size, Deep, 3-3/8" Pan Depth (5 Bags of 10) Durable Packaging [ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EMHSDI/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_s0nmvb184162J"]Amazon.com: Durable Packaging Aluminum Steam Table Pans, Full-Size, Deep, 3-3/8" Pan Depth (5 Bags of 10): Industrial & Scientific@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tmpyu2TlL.@@AMEPARAM@@51tmpyu2TlL[/ame]

BJ's or Costco if there is one near you is a great source without having to break the bank.

I get mine at Restaurant Depot, also, but there have been some good deals here, too.

http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/

Also, look locally for a restaurant supply store, I'm sure there are many in Portland, Maine. You don't need to meet any special requirements to buy at them.

If you are talking disposables, I just buy at Sam's. Stainless pans, try webrestaurant store.

It's not clear if you were looking for the stainless steel pans... or the disposables.

If you are looking for stainless pans, How soon do you need them? I just bought the prep supplies from a failed restaurant and I am sure I will have a surplus of them.

If you don't mind used, I am willing to share. It'll take a week or two to sort and move what I want, but if you pay the postage I can give and send you 2 or 3 half size pans.

It's not clear if you were looking for the stainless steel pans... or the disposables.

If you are looking for stainless pans, How soon do you need them? I just bought the prep supplies from a failed restaurant and I am sure I will have a surplus of them.

If you don't mind used, I am willing to share. It'll take a week or two to sort and move what I want, but if you pay the postage I can give and send you 2 or 3 half size pans.

Thank you very much that is very nice of you! I wouldn't be able to take you up on your offer seeing that I'm in Germany until August. I am looking for stainless steel ones, for prep and or pulling pork right in them. Thanks again for the offer.

I will be hitting you up for some info when I get back as well! I have a Humphrey Battle Box on order to be done when I get back!

Thank you very much that is very nice of you! I wouldn't be able to take you up on your offer seeing that I'm in Germany until August. I am looking for stainless steel ones, for prep and or pulling pork right in them. Thanks again for the offer.

This might work, where are you in Germany?
Do you have access to an APO?

And yes they are stainless.... I'll save them for you if you prefer to receive them when you come back across the pond.

Back