It's Sunday!

Ahhcoo

Reaction score
What's everybody cooking today!? I got split chicken and bacon wrapped cordon bleu. Rub everything down with pig ass rub!

I had 2 racks of ribs, and some chicken wings.

Nice very nice! My brother is fixing to come visit tommarrow and it looks like I will be introducing moink balls! Hahah

Hey there fellow south Texan. I didn't turn the pit on all weekend and it sucks. To many birthdays this month and everyone wants to go out. Hopefully next week ill be at it again.

I did a pork loin that came out excellent. I let it smoke for about an hour and then kicked the temp up to 350. Also did some baked potatoes on the grill. Threw asparagus on while the loin rested. Everything came out great.. Now I am waiting for the pineapple upside down cake to get done on the grill.

I did a pork loin that came out excellent. I let it smoke for about an hour and then kicked the temp up to 350. Also did some baked potatoes on the grill. Threw asparagus on while the loin rested. Everything came out great.. Now I am waiting for the pineapple upside down cake to get done on the grill.

Hahaha you lucky mofo! Ha I love pineapple upside down cake!

Hey there fellow south Texan. I didn't turn the pit on all weekend and it sucks. To many birthdays this month and everyone wants to go out. Hopefully next week ill be at it again.

Alright Pete birthdays are a way for family to get together but I do understand about not grilling! Ha

Back