Picture Post of The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!

Hotch

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Here we will be posting the pics from the The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!
Should be on the way shortly.
We will also try to post a few Live Events on the BBQ Brethren FB page.
We all voted and SmittyJonz will be in charge of posting pics to start with.
Mainly because I don't know how to from my phone!!
Hope to see you there!! :mrgreen:

I'll go first...
9af985aa4620462a2139a70361310f0d.jpg
0e68fa4892f78725da5cba1a566f665f.jpg
f32d7359b27955e36881084bc7db34b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sure miss not being able to attend this year but the wife is battling an upper respitory infection with a hacking cough. Trying to get her better before she heads to her mom's for Easter. Y'all have fun. PJ that food looks good.

I know it won't be easy to have a fun time without me there but give it your best shot. Hope it's epic!

When I left, nearly everyone was in a meat coma, plus three was Cabo. Pictured may take a while.

I had to leave at 1230 and the bash was going strong. Got a couple of pictures. First is Kelly's (EggObsessed) husband Bruce (NoJokeSmoke) scoring some duck breasts before brining them. The second is Kevin (Smitty) is preparing something exotic.

Attachments

• sikCbmD.jpg
    sikCbmD.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 734
  • TQjX8BH.jpg
    TQjX8BH.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 730
I had to leave at 1230 and the bash was going strong. Got a couple of pictures. First is Kelly's (EggObsessed) husband Bruce (NoJokeSmoke) scoring some duck breasts before brining them. The second is Kevin (Smitty) is preparing something exotic.

Frognot, how many attended and are there more photos coming? Did you all take a group shot.

What I’ve seen thus far looks really good.

Yes, there's a group shot of all of us. I'm not sure how many were there for the pic, but I'm guessing 35-40, but we waited until Frognot left before taking it. If you've met him, you know why. :)
I know you asked him, but already typed this response before I noticed...

Got WARM today (86* w Heat Index of 89*).....broke up a lil earlier than normal. It is too hard to post pics from your phone ever since the photo bucket screw job. I only took a couple of pics because I was playing music from my phone

Moink Master Big Dan:
OgTiIg3h.jpg

1RuXOcvh.jpg

VmrNSlvh.jpg

tgByewQh.jpg

ryMgXJfh.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, there's a group shot of all of us. I'm not sure how many were there for the pic, but I'm guessing 35-40, but we waited until Frognot left before taking it. If you've met him, you know why. :)
I know you asked him, but already typed this response before I noticed...

Ha, yes I’ve met him a thw Cali bashes, he’s a great guy.
Thanks for letting me know, it was really a general question.

Got WARM today.....broke up a lil earlier than normal. It is too hard to post pics from your phone ever since the photo bucket screw job. I only took a couple of pics because I was playing music from my phone

It was great to meet you. I wish we could have stayed longer-i bet your meatloaf was tasty. I always think of my grandma when I have meatloaf; she used to tell me, "Don't let your meat loaf." :)

Back