Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Route 66 Smoke Out, Dwight, IL - May 6 & 7

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our first competition of the year is this weekend! We'll be in Dwight, IL for the Route 66 Smoke Out. If you are in the area please stop by and say hello!

For our fellow competitors, the traditional coffee will be available on Saturday morning, probably around 7. I should also have a few bags available for $12/bag.

Looking forward to it! After winning a couple backyard events last year, this will be our first time competing against the big guys.

Looking forward to it! After winning a couple backyard events last year, this will be our first time competing against the big guys.

Good luck! Dwight was our first pro one last year after winning a few backyards the year before. It's a well run event and a great first one to get the idea of how everything goes. See you there.

I'm looking for a comp to do that weekend, what can you all tell me about this one?

Wer judged it last year and it was well run. It is along historic Route 66 and they have a spring festival going on at the same time. It is a grass field, so if it rains, it could get sloppy. This year there is no power provided.

They have 39 teams this year and that is about capacity.

Still at the dog park? Might stop on the way home from moving Zoe from ISU.

Back