Bigmista's

or maybe Mista put him to work cleaning the sludge out of the bottom of that new pit of his when he asked for a tour:heh:

Hey fellas, it was very tasty. By the time it was my turn to order, they were out of ribs, pulled chicken, bread (no sanwiches) and mac n' cheese. I probably waited a total of 30 minutes to place my order and receive my food.

I decided to go with brisket (.5lbs), pulled pork (.5lbs), bbq beans (medium) all paired with their spicy bbq sauce. I was all very good, but I really liked the brisket. It had a good smoke ring with a decent bark and was deliciously moist. The spicy bbq sauce was a combination of sweet and heat. BigMista wasn't their himself but I did end up talking to his nephew who was working the pits and serving it up. He was telling me that they were using almond wood for the smoke flavor. All in all, a tasty meal and I would go back again. Thanks.

I have yet to find better BBQ around here than Bigmista's - and I've looked!

Sunday is my off day. That's when I go worship and cook at church. We don't serve sammiches on Sunday. Even the baker deserves a break. And since our baker is out with a broken wrist, I'm the baker too!

Back