Is the Migration Complete?

cueball21

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Bob, aka, Uncle
While anything new takes time to learn and become accustomed to, I feel compelled to report if only to give you feedback on topics of concern and perhaps elicit feedback from others. I'll continue to do this until you tell me to stop.

I ask in the thread title if the migration is complete. I'm not seeing topics and posts that were current content in threads before the move. It might just be me, IDK.

Another think, I don't see the THANKS button. Did we lose this or is it hiding from me?

I ask in the thread title if the migration is complete. I'm not seeing topics and posts that were current content in threads before the move. It might just be me, IDK.
Was the content that you are not seeing posted after 1opm eastern time on Thursday? If so, then it will not be migrated. It is was posted earlier than that, then Phil may need specific examples to verify.

Another think, I don't see the THANKS button. Did we lose this or is it hiding from me?
I'm not sure if Phil has plans for a thanks button, but we now have multiple options under the Like button. Thumbs Up seems like a good substitute for Thanks if there isn't a specific Thanks planned.

While anything new takes time to learn and become accustomed to, I feel compelled to report if only to give you feedback on topics of concern and perhaps elicit feedback from others. I'll continue to do this until you tell me to stop.

dunno.. seems i see a thanks button just fine. :sneaky:

Back