"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

'bout 120# of pork butts, a run of jerky, some almonds, and maybe another thing or 2.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu & crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers! No smoke this weekend for me. I'm spending Saturday afternoon under my truck replacing the front axle and A/C door mode actuator. :sad:

The Missus is breaking out the crockpot...but no ribs.

Happy Phriday Phu and everyone!! Man I missed this thread!!! Guess what, I have an answer for this thread!!!

1st cook for a while so I'm cooking 2 pork butt, 13lb brisket, two baby back ribs and two whole chickens!

Winter Weather Advisory here. We'll see how that plays out over Fri-Sat.

I'll definitely throw some wings in to cook on Sunday (been a couple of weeks)!

Who knows what we'll do tomorrow. Momma asked for some more Thai ground pork salad (larb), so may not be smoking in the snow & freezing rain.

Y'all stay warm out there!

Smoked my first ham and fatties today! Maybe understandable on the ham, I know, but in over 50 cooks now on the UDS for some reason I had never slapped a fatty down, I was missing out! The ham was the star of the show however, boy was it good.

Going to make it a project this weekend to pick up a brisket, this will also be another first for me!

Pork butt, ton of wings and three pounds of the best Italian sausage from a local place down here. Better be good at $12 a pound :shock:

Hosting a holiday party with the Belmont Shore Christmas Parade going on three doors down. Girlfriend is putting together some killer mac n cheese to go with it so everything should be great.

Happy Phunky Phriday Pharkers! Tri-Tip on the Kettle Sunday.

Daddy Soda ..
20161202_202928_zps15tb7jpt.jpg

Phunkin ...
[ame]https://youtu.be/iu_YVswb3p4[/ame]

Back