THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I use the pink its 18" x1000" like 26 bucks for 40lbs, it wraps up brisket, butts and ribs good.

abenyny7.jpg

http://216.178.81.174/abco2/catalogdetail.asp?id=OII-BPK18-10&formname=browse

Sent from my SGH-T999

Does anyone know what paper Frankin uses? Is it 18" red paper?

I got 1000' of natural colored butcher paper from restaurant dept and the stuff is very thin, it rips and is a pain to work with. :mad:

I got 1000' of natural colored butcher paper from restaurant dept and the stuff is very thin, it rips and is a pain to work with. :mad:

Franklin uses custom paper made at a secret mill in Uvalde, TX. :twisted: The secret is in the use of mesquite and juniper (Mountain Cedar). :mrgreen:

Yes he uses the same 18 inch one I posted from the same place, Chuck Norris did just start working there I hear. ...:D

Sent from my SGH-T999

I just use brown paper bags from the grocery store. I cut off the bottom where the glue is and the panel where the print is. Usually takes 2 bags to wrap one brisket. Works and is free.

I just use brown paper bags from the grocery store. I cut off the bottom where the glue is and the panel where the print is. Usually takes 2 bags to wrap one brisket. Works and is free.
I know I am probably a little late in asking this but does the paper trash bag replace the foil? How does it work better than foil? Thanks

I was just going to ask why someone would use the paper instead of foil...

Does fluids go through the paper?

Back