Pink Butcher Paper

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
This looks to be the right amount, contained in its own box with cutter feature. Reviews look solid. Last box I box I bought was HEB it lasted a couple years. About all I wrap is brisket, and that's not always. Some prep work and photo ops. Take one for the team and try it

Link to specs & product details for Expert Grill pink butcher paper

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Expert-G...-22-x-100/777883206?athbdg=L1103&from=/search

I have used that one from wallyworld.

Granted it was wrapping a done brisket for resting in a warming drawer and not in the cooker itself. Seemed fine to me in my ignorance.

I bought a 1000 ft roll of paper for $40 early in my bbq journey some 8 years ago. reckon I got half of it left. it's just white paper not the ultra cool pink stuff

Same here. I got a 1000 ft roll of white butcher paper years and years ago when I first did a brisket and it's still going strong.

I bought 24X250 and 36X150 foot rolls a few years ago and still have quite a bit left. Mainly use the 36 to cover counters and table tops.

I have a 36" wide roll of white on a metal cutter stand with a wood base I made.
Have had for years. It was 1000' of something.
Comes in handy for other things too.
Use if to put items on when staining and painting.

Attachments

• Butcher Paper.jpg
    Butcher Paper.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 135
Uncoated, right?

Wonder what happens at 301° that didn't happen at 299°

Yeah....I'm wondering the same.

I mean, sure, I don't plan to use it in high temp areas....but I don't recall seeing that type warning on other brands I've been researching....

It's uncoated, so, should pretty much just be paper...right?

cayenne

Yeah....I'm wondering the same.

I mean, sure, I don't plan to use it in high temp areas....but I don't recall seeing that type warning on other brands I've been researching....

It's uncoated, so, should pretty much just be paper...right?

cayenne

Just looked and the 300° is mentioned on Reynolds Wrap pink butcher paper in the 75 foot 18" width.

I'm going small. I've had those three hundred feet rolls and they were a pita, IMHO.
I'm going small,

Back