Uncommon Brethren Generosity

It's a newly developed Japanese steel but unavailable for sale outside of Japan.
I had get that purchased in Japan and bring it out.

My wife says the Characters (sort of) say this, However there is no direct translation:

Gold One Heart Manufacture / Make / Brand.

As for the sharpening, I asked that of Buccs right away. We had already established long ago that my stone is 100/300 grit, so basically only good for starting the get an edge on a badly damaged knife. I'll need a 1000 / 4000 grit stone, which Buccs says I can order in for about $70.00

I asked what all the other symbols on the front of the box were. My wife said she could not read them that well, but they sort of suggested that dumb white drunk guys should not use this knife unless being prepared to lose all their fingers...:shocked::shocked:

I asked what all the other symbols on the front of the box were. My wife said she could not read them that well, but they sort of suggested that dumb white drunk guys should not use this knife unless being prepared to lose all their fingers...:shocked::shocked:

You're totally screwed, Bill...

Masaichi Shin of Sakai is the knife maker,says so on the blade and I favor Sakai knives slightly.

Sent you a link for the stone Bill.
Keep the box and if you have trouble you can post it back to me and I'll do it for you.

:yo:

Back