Spinning a New York Strip. (Porterhouse Roast )

Okay, I had to look up those Tasmanian Bush Peppers. For starters, who's the crazy farker that would go looking for berries in Taz. And secondly, how do they taste? Spicier than regular peppercorns that we typically use?

Edit: Oh, and I assume they have teeth and try to kill you, just like everything else in Taz.

Ha Ha:laugh:
They taste a tad different ,maybe a bit Earthy,hard to explain.
They are picked by a group who call themselves the The Tassie Bush Pepper Pickers.
very secretive group.
Most Bushes in Tassie carry peppers.
They also do a floor show under that name,:thumb:

google Map of Tassie Bush

Wow, Titch! That looks great!

Some squadron mates were with 37 SQN last ANZAC Day... they spoke highly and with much respect of the experience.

I was pretty sure that ANZAC Day was more than just one battle, but did not want to overstep what I said so I just quoted what was on the website. I was pretty sure at the time the question was asked you Aussies were hanging upside down asleep. :grin:

I have huge respect for ALL military members, thanks for their service and sacrifice.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it:thumb:

Anzac Day goes beyond the anniversary of the landing on Gallipoli in 1915. It is the day on which we remember all Australians who served and died in war and on operational service. The spirit of Anzac, with its qualities of courage, mateship, and sacrifice, continues to have meaning and relevance for our sense of national identity.

https://www.awm.gov.au/commemoration/anzac-day/

Back