THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Pig Daddy

Full Fledged Farker
Howdy Y'all,

Just wanted to invite y'all to compete in and/or attend Glen Ellyn's 3rd Annual Backyard BBQ Cook-Off and Bags Tourney.

Date: Sept 10th

Place: Glen Ellyn, IL

Info and Application: http://www.bbq.glen-ellyn.com

Our contest is a Braggn' Rights contest and Categories are Ribs and Best Dish.

As was the case in 2009 and 2010, this community event is a great launch pad for local and new teams to cook in a fantastic learning environment for honing experience and skills. It's also a great place for seasoned teams to try out new recipes and techniques.

Besides family and friends enjoying a great American tradition by bringing grills out of the backyards for a day, we offer unique American food in BBQ and unique American music in the blues. I hope you come check us out!

Net proceeds benefit Bridge Communities, Inc.

Besides it being for a good cause it will be nice to cook something other than the usual 4 suspects in the Best Dish category.

also they are looking for KCBS certified judges if anyone in the area is interested..contact Tom at koprowski1@sbcglobal.net

I wish I could but I'm judging the Grill Games in Kenosha that day. Have fun

Back