THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
For dinner tonight, I pulled out a vacuum bag of chopped brisket from the freezer, heated it in a pot of water and DID IT UP. Here's how I make a brisket burrito.....

A nice shmear of fresh guacamole.......
IMG_6383.jpg

Plenty of chopped brisket.......
IMG_6384.jpg

Black olives......
IMG_6385.jpg

Green olives......
IMG_6386.jpg

Fresh cilantro......
IMG_6387.jpg

Sour cream........
IMG_6388.jpg

Some FRESH MADE pico de gallo.......
IMG_6389.jpg

And some shredded cheddar.......
IMG_6395.jpg

BOOM!
IMG_6390.jpg

They were a big hit around the table........
IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

You had me at whackamole and briskit!!! EVERYTHING LOOKS DELISH,eggcept the cilantro,that stuff tastes funky to me,I always sub parsley.Sweet post anyway,,,chocol/nilla,2 each his own.:wink:

I'll take two and a Ice cold cervesa please:grin:

Man, I SOOOOOO wanted a couple of beers last night while eating that too. HOWEVER, immediately following dinner, the kids and I went to a local nursing home to go Christmas carroling with our Cub Scout Pack and I didn't want to show up in my Cubmaster uniform with beer breath. :rolleyes:

But, yes.....an ice cold cervesa would DEFINITELY have been the perfect way to wash those suckers down!!! I even have a 12 pack of Sam Adams Winter Lager in the garage fridge that's been calling my name! Tonight's the night!!!!

Back