THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mbshop

Babbling Farker
started to have some starting issues with my q220. i knew it wasn't the tank etc as once it started it heated up just fine. the spark was so so but
still tried to light. so i took a close look and found some of the burner holes plugged up but some other didn't look right. i also found that the plate thats over the spark tip was not adjusted correctly. so i took a gas welding tip cleaner and cleaned out all the holes. after that it started right up with the flame burning around the burner quickly. i don't use the q that much but it seems the holes get messed up purty quickly.
so if you think something is off, make sure to clean the burner holes out !

I've got the smaller one that I've been using for about 8 years or so. Great little grill for tailgating and for those of us who still live in apartments. :)

I ran into the plugged hole problem a little while back. I used metal shish skewers to work the flavor out of them. Still pluggin' along. Still never been cleaned. :)

Back