THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Grilled up a pork loin rubbed with some Pork Barrel All American Spice Rub that my buddy Heath sent me. I also used his mustard sauce for dipping. It blows me away what that guy has done with his company in only a couple of years.:clap2: I also roasted some red potatoes coated in olive oil and seasoned with Todds Dirt and some fresh rosemary which turned out incredible. I pulled the pork loin at 153* and let rest for 10 minutes. The photos don't do the pork much justice. That chit was super JUICY!!! Enjoy the pron fellas!

Deguerre - Pics better?:thumb:

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

Looks great. I have written a couple of times that one of my favorite BBQ sauces is from Pork Barrel. I run into Heath a lot, being we are both in the Washington Area. Love there stuff. On my website, there is a video that Heath and I did at the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertainment show.
Todd
"The Dirt Man"

Back