THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VoodoChild

is one Smokin' Farker
Post turkey Day Briskit Got this 14lb At Costco ..Turned out to be a Nice one too ! A Little Rub and On to The 26 ...Took a little over 12 hrs at around 300 ,Made a few pig shots for fun as Well /This will give anyone considering a 26 an Idea of room...My camera battery died But it was a very good brikit ...One of my better attempts ..Not the absolute Best But Darn good !1 :mrgreen::arrow::razz:
DSC01524.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

Pretty sure I want a 26 now.. that's ridiculous cooking space! Good eats man...

I think you had better calibrate you thermo the last 14 lb brisket I did was resting under the big foil tent in 7 hrs and I cook at 300 on the grate.

I love my 26.75" not only for cooking space but the extra kettle volume makes achieving and holding low temps much easier than a 22.5". Looks like a great cook, thums up! :thumb:

Back