THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got this one. I think I got it from butcher-packer. It isn't cheap but man does it get the job done. I've used it for competition and for catering.

Attachments

• brine_pump_hose_LRG.gif
    brine_pump_hose_LRG.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 66
Another Spitjack owner. Thing is awesome and easy to use. I like the assortment of tips that you can get.

Cajun Injectors Do The Trick For Home Use

Injectors?

Cajun Injectors don't hold much but enough for home cooking; they can be bought from Barbecue Galore and on-line. Their made of stainless steel and do have large holded needles; you just have to request them. Customer service person Heather sent me 3 free when I told her I needed larger holded needles. The injector unit and 3 needles are $25.00 to boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayou Classic from Amazon

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-5011-Stainless-Steel-Seasoning/dp/B000KDZ1VA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359149877&sr=8-1&keywords=bbq+injector"]Amazon.com: Bayou Classic 5011 2-Ounce Stainless-Steel Seasoning Injector with Marinade Needles: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

That is the livestock injector exactly

Producer's Pride® ProShot II Syringe, 50cc Capacity

Google it and see if you can get it online. I believe butchers bbq sells them as well.

I bought one and was lovin it til the threads on the plastic tube broke. Even though I was real gentle with em out of fear of exactly that. Still if I can find replacement tubes I will use it.

Back