THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll be loading up the WSCG and bringing it with us. I'll need help with the unloading / loading it. Last time I took it somewhere, really hurt my back taking it down from the back of my truck. I know there will be a bunch of us there, so we should be alright.

Really looking forward to meeting y'all. And the wife sounds like she is excited too... :)
We can do that! :mrgreen:

mod.gif
WoW! Only 3 Days
till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Guys I hope the weather is as nice as it was this fall. I really wish we could make it to the Great State of Texas again this year but it has to be an every other year thing for us. Trust me when I say I'll definitely be there in spirit. Hope everyone travels well and safely to and from! Have a great time my friends!

Guys I hope the weather is as nice as it was this fall. I really wish we could make it to the Great State of Texas again this year but it has to be an every other year thing for us. Trust me when I say I'll definitely be there in spirit. Hope everyone travels well and safely to and from! Have a great time my friends!
It'll either be 35 or 85....
We'll miss you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The weather is going to be GREAT!! Maybe a little cool but sunny. Just bring a coat. I know most of you already know this information but I am excited! A hat for the sun might be a good thing too. :-D

mod.gif
WoW! Only 2 Days
till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Now's the time to start checking off the list!
Cooler
Ice
Beverages
Beverage Concealment Devices
Groceries
Camp Chairs
SPAM
Wife
Kids
Girlfriend
Rib Bib
Paper Towels
SPAM
In Laws
Out Laws
Good Friends
Knives
Gloves
TP
SPAM

Did I miss anything? :mrgreen:

I think my trailer smoker is finally fixed. It had been very hard to get a good fire going and maintained in it. I took it to East Texas Smoker Company and had the firebox raised up and also had it converted into a reverse flow with a bigger smokestack. I have only used it once since I got it back, but it appears to be doing well so far.

My thanks to Smitty, BluDog et al for helping diagnose the problem of improving the air flow at the last bash.

Back