THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The cook looks great, and the third photo really shows the leanness of the meat.

Thanks! Those were the backstraps. I butterflied some steaks and left a few "roasts" to cook whole. :grin:

Another epic post from start to finish, Jeanie... I can only imagine how great the shank tasted!
Thanks so much Mongo! I think the shank might be my favorite part of the deer now. I still like tenderloin and backstrap though...
Hope you have a great weekend! :grin:

Looks and sounds fantastic which is the Norm for you Jeanie. I do enjoy your posts
Very kind of you George!! Thank you! :grin:

Jeanie,

This is homecooking on a whole 'nother level - I can see a lot of love went into this meal from start to finish, and it sure shows! Wish I could have tasted some...

Jeanie,

This is homecooking on a whole 'nother level - I can see a lot of love went into this meal from start to finish, and it sure shows! Wish I could have tasted some...

Thanks Richard! I'm puttin' the venison to good use. Have a pot of chili going today. :grin:

Back