Should I get a blackstone

Had a 36" till saturday evening , Took it to the sons home and made steak and chicken stir fry and fried rice, they are in a new 3150sqf home and I gifted it to them, mostly only used it when they came over, I still have a Blackstone portable that has a non stick griddle of about 18", caught it on clearance 2 year ago for $50 I think.

Absolutely, I am repeatedly told my smash burgers are the best burgers folks have tasted.

Chris

I am a 1st Gen owner. And i have bad opinions. The front drip channel makes a huge mess and doesnt go into the designated drip tray. And now the regulator crapped out after less then 10 hours of use.

That said, i will never buy another Blackstone. I payed $400 for this pos.

Not to mention the rust that accumulates no matter how well i season or cover the top.

Worked great for the first few months i used it.

I just recently upgraded from a 19" Blackstone to a Camp Chef FTG600. Extra space, multiple heat zones, and heavy-duty griddle top are all great. Being able to remove the griddle and use it as a gas grill seems like neat feature, but don't know that I'll use it.

Well.............

I have two of the older versions.............and they do make a greasy mess at times.......but I wouldn't get rid of either one except to upgrade to the newer versions.

Love it..................

I don't know why but a griddle with a built-in air fryer just makes me excited

It's just enough gadgety-goodness to make me think my patio needs one

A griddle? Nah man I don't even breakfast and I can make smash burgers in cast iron

But a griddle with a freaking built-in air fryer? I need one for some reason.

I had the first gen and loved it despite the front drip edge(dumb design). My wife bought me the one with a steel lid and a deep fryer. I've never used the fryer as I have a better one. My wife meant to buy a 36" and the box said 36" but that includes the fryer. All that being said, go with a 36" griddle and don't mess around with one that doesn't have a lid. I don't see myself ever grilling a steak or hamburger again. If I could only have one cooking device it would be a flat top. I have "sold" 6 of them to friends so far, that's how much I love it.

Buy from Camp Chef. Blackstone is owned by one of the largest financial entities on the planet. If nobody buys from Camp Chef, pretty soon there won't be any competition left. Blackstone is just cheaper.

Back