Shirley and Shirley

Thanks and yes that is our home. I am going to be closing one end will in so I can have some cabinets and counter space, not to mention, a TV. A guy ought to be able to watch cooking videos while smoking... Right?

A nice outdoor "stereo" as we call it. Not necessarily a record player, but a good Digitally connected reciever and well placed high quality speakers.

Then you have the full package deal!

Nice build, you'll love having that full length shelf and forward facing warmer they really do a great job on those. ~Enjoy it!

I could not agree more on both accounts. My last smooker had a smaller shelf made of expanded metal which allowed any drips to go straight through to the concrete. Of course, I put an outdoor rug under it, but I don't need to anymore. It was also installed just under the doors. I could not have an aluminum pan or anything else on it and open the doors. I don't know how many times I knocked my Smoke X off of it... Grrrr! I absolutely love this one already. I can't wait to use the warmer. There are so many things that it can be used for!

If there is one thing that I don't like, and I say that jokingly, it would be that the fire basket is so heavy. We have a compost pile about 200' from the patio where I dump my ash. I'm going to need to put it in the back of the gator to empty that mother. :smile:

If there is one thing that I don't like, and I say that jokingly, it would be that the fire basket is so heavy. We have a compost pile about 200' from the patio where I dump my ash. I'm going to need to put it in the back of the gator to empty that mother. :smile:

If you're referring to the ash pan I know what you mean. I passed on LSG's ash pan (1/4" steel) and made one out of a full size aluminum baking sheet. (pics in my sig line) It's a little warped after many years of use but still catches the ashes. My back thanks me.

Great looking cooker.... the welds are pure art. I went out and started running beads with my welder to up my game after seeing those. :thumb:

Beautiful pictures David!

Looking forward to seeing your cook pics!

Here is a picture of the smoker after seasoning a couple of St Louis cut ribs that we did last evening. They came out great. Really good smoke flavor and controlling temps was easy.

Attachments

• PXL_20240209_211157423.jpg
    PXL_20240209_211157423.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 67
  • PXL_20240209_205648557.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20240209_205648557.NIGHT.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 69
  • PXL_20240209_205635726.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20240209_205635726.NIGHT.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 69
Back