THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WilliamKY

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
William
I wanted to make a spicy chicken sandwich so I marinated boneless, skinless thighs in Louisiana hot sauce. Something came up so instead of an hour they marinated overnight. Seasoned with some Nashville hot rub I found at Kroger. Around the vortex with a chunk of apple wood and glazed with some great BBQ sauce I got in the last trade round. Chicken and brioche bun topped with spinach, tomato from the garden, sriracha mayo (Dukes + sriracha sauce)and a side of deli bacon and ranch potato salad. It didn't totally set me on fire but it definitely made my nose run. I was content. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Looks great! I couldn't agree more with the fresh from garden tomato. This time of year I find myself enjoying sandwiches so much more because of them and can even occasionally forgo any meat (I know, blasphemy on this site...)

Back