Polarization and the lack of it

patrickd26

Full Fledged Farker
I love this group because politics just doesn't matter. What matters is brethren and cookin' good stuff. I've seen so many great questions and answers to those questions. There have been great posts with photos that make us better in our back yard. Love ya, guys/gals. With all the crazy stuff in life today, this is one of my places to come. "Sacred" ground, and we need to keep it that way. Whatever you folks say every week, "Happy Friday, Farkers." Be thankful for a place like this. Let no one poison it!

I totally agree. It seems we've already lost too many over political views. No need for things that divide!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I too am Thankful for this wonderful site, I enjoy the fellowship centered on the Art of The Que because we all need a break from crazy!

Yessir!

Ones that bring in or associate politics on this bbq borum usually disappear or just fade away. This is the best place on the internet. Going on 10 years joining and it was like yesterday when bought my kamado with little to no clue about bbq.

Plus I made some good friends from here.

I love this group because politics just doesn't matter. What matters is brethren and cookin' good stuff. I've seen so many great questions and answers to those questions. There have been great posts with photos that make us better in our back yard. Love ya, guys/gals. With all the crazy stuff in life today, this is one of my places to come. "Sacred" ground, and we need to keep it that way. Whatever you folks say every week, "Happy Friday, Farkers." Be thankful for a place like this. Let no one poison it!

Well said, Patrick!
I've seen a lot of folks come and go in the almost 15 years I've been here...
Some good and some not so good. The ignore feature is a blessing. :laugh:
There are some amazing people here.
Thanks to Phil for providing this place and for putting up with us! :cool:

Thanks for putting that so well! Everyone has their own opinion on politics and religion, and those are two areas that I stay away from unless I am asked. I fully respect that we all have a different perspective on many things, let's not bring that up while we cook barbecue!

Totally agree, except I don’t like the viewpoint of folks who use pellet cookers. Can’t trust ‘em. :-D They probably voted for —————. In all seriousness this is a wonderful spot for our hobby. Home cooking is an art that needs to be passed on and this is a great spot for it!

Back