THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Just came across a news release where Pit Boss has sold

Here's link to sale article

https://www.cookoutnews.com/char-broils-parent-company-acquires-dansons-pit-boss-louisiana-grills/

Those of us that have a Pit Boss know the reasons we have them, specially the workhorse Austin XL. A no frills large area pellet cooker that flat out works. Any pellet any time.

I'm still going to buy a back up Austin when I find one for $250
As long as I do my part, A-XL produces great food at a bargain price

Last edited:
Love mine and not sure any of them can make the food taste any different using the same pellets to be honest. My Austin LX is about 6 years old and still running great, wanted a gravity fed but with the cost of charcoal going out of site I backed off that want.

Just bought my 3rd Pit Boss product, the PB700t1. Just did the burn in and a batch of meatballs yesterday, thinking about some wings today for the throwdown. As usual, impressed with the quality and value, and enjoying my first pellet grill. Hope this doesn't mean a diminished quality of the brand. Charbroil stuff is good, too, but put one next to a Pit Boss and you see the obvious higher quality of the Pit Boss. Same reason I make my own rubs and sauces - get used to something and rest assured it will change or discontinue.

Back