Pit Boss sold 🔥

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Just came across a news release where Pit Boss has sold

Here's link to sale article

https://www.cookoutnews.com/char-broils-parent-company-acquires-dansons-pit-boss-louisiana-grills/

Those of us that have a Pit Boss know the reasons we have them, specially the workhorse Austin XL. A no frills large area pellet cooker that flat out works. Any pellet any time.

I'm still going to buy a back up Austin when I find one for $250
As long as I do my part, A-XL produces great food at a bargain price

Last edited:
Love mine and not sure any of them can make the food taste any different using the same pellets to be honest. My Austin LX is about 6 years old and still running great, wanted a gravity fed but with the cost of charcoal going out of site I backed off that want.

Just bought my 3rd Pit Boss product, the PB700t1. Just did the burn in and a batch of meatballs yesterday, thinking about some wings today for the throwdown. As usual, impressed with the quality and value, and enjoying my first pellet grill. Hope this doesn't mean a diminished quality of the brand. Charbroil stuff is good, too, but put one next to a Pit Boss and you see the obvious higher quality of the Pit Boss. Same reason I make my own rubs and sauces - get used to something and rest assured it will change or discontinue.

Back