THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Pat....

awesome to see you take this to a new level...

Long Island is void of any decent BBQ with a few debatable ones...

Produce good product and push to "build your brand" by getting customers to associate North Fork with as a destination.

Wish you all the best for your new venture. I hope its destined for greatness with all the passion you're investing in it!

There was a long running thread here about opening a bbq joint: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161123

You may have already seen it, but maybe it's helpful. Another thing you likely know from competing for many years, is that you need to keep your smokers safe. I say this because 2 famous bbq places in Texas had smokers stolen from their property in the past year. There were likely other thefts that never made the news.

I know next to nothing about retail bbq or the restaurant business, but just trying to be helpful :grin: You'll be getting lots of free advice down the road, so I figured I would add some.

Good luck, brother!

Back