/*/*/*/ North Texas Brethren Spring Bash - April 12th, 2014 \*\*\*\

October is a historically busy month for me with the TX/OU game, my car clubs participation in the SFoT, my anniversary, and Halloween parties so I throw my vote in for November again....

:becky:

What about late September? Usually by Halloween it has gotten cold.
For me, that will depend on if my GTO group does our annual statewide gathering in Fredericksburg. That is usually 3rd weekend of September...right now, that is looking unlikely as we usually have the date pinned down by now.

Cold? I can count on my two hands the Thanksgiving and Christmas days that were not spent in shorts playing football outside :wink:

However, if the group consensus is September or October, so be it...I can help where I can even if I can't participate.

I'm good with whatever. Just need a 6 week notice so can schedule off that weekend (presently working every other weekend).

BTW, Gatordawg is my nephew who lives in west TN. Gonna be seeing him in a couple of weeks and hopefull we'll will post some rib pictures (Buddy, his FIL, does some incredible ribs).

I'm good with whatever. Just need a 6 week notice so can schedule off that weekend (presently working every other weekend).

BTW, Gatordawg is my nephew who lives in west TN. Gonna be seeing him in a couple of weeks and hopefull we'll will post some rib pictures (Buddy, his FIL, does some incredible ribs).
You just got family all up in this joint! :wink:

Back