Norco Fab and Tooling

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
I'm sure that some of you recall my trailer and 3 compartment sink project.

HD wanted an overflow for the gray water tank, so my solution was a shark bite fitting with Pex tubing. Not very elegant, but served the purpose.

So Norco stops by one morning, and has a look at the trailer and sink, and says "Hey, I've got an idea for that relief valve." 3 things you all know about Pat - (A) He thinks about things differently than we do (B) He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet (C) He is one of the smartest people in the room when it comes to mechanical issues.

So he stopped by the other morning, and brought me a "real" overflow valve - Complete with valve, stainless fittings, and tubing. Just something he "put together" in his spare time. Amazed, thankful, and looking forward to having him over to look at some oher stuff soon (lol)!

Thanks Pat!

Attachments

• sink.JPG
    sink.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 222
  • tube1.JPG
    tube1.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 221
  • p1.JPG
    p1.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 221
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 221
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 220
Sweet! You can shut it off if you see the health inspector coming! Heheheheh...

Yup! He covers all the angles. I got a smoke generator from him and he sent enough stainless steel fittings to cover any application!

I'm glad we have a Statue in Tribute to Our Hero of Ingenious and Resourceful Tinkering!!!!:biggrin:

picture.php

N8man, that is great.....and so is Pat. A great neighbor!!

Its really good of you to say that. He told us some amazing stories about you at Quen For Kids Comp. Rocke and I were surprised you could cook in fishnets and high heels. But Pat said it wasn't a problem for you at all.

Now that says a lot about a man when they go and put up a statue in his honor! Probably ought to put some of those bird ticklers on it otherwise it won't stay clean very long.

Back