I've fallen to peer pressure; A Father's Day Dinner Poll

What will you be doing for Father's Day Dinner?

• I will do the BBQing

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Someone else will be doing the BBQing

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Going out to dinner

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Nothing special

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters
Just my son coming over today. One daughter is in Portland, OR and the other visiting Chicago while we dog sit her Aussie, along with our two Aussies. It’s a crazy household.

I voted "Me" but could have voted "nothing special". I’ll be grilling simple burgers for a mid afternoon meal before my son needs to leave.

Just started scuba diving again and had planned on diving this morning, loaded everything up in my neighbors truck for a two-tank dive and we called it because he wasn’t feeling well. A really nice shore dive beach is less than 10 miles from my house. More time to watch the US Open and drink some nice wine.

Happy Father’s Day all.

I’m doing the Barbecuing, but nothing special. Where’s my poll option??

(Doncha’ just love that one guy who has to whine in every poll…?)

I took a frozen Sir Loin roast out last weekend and needed to do something with it so into the Game Changer it went, then it got basted with duck fat and crusted with Oakridge Beef and Pork rub and shoved onto the rotisserie skewer. It’s twirling away, right now. If I’m lucky, it might not suck, because I’ll be eating roast beast sammiches all week….

At first, I didn’t think I did anything Father’s Day related, but I did a 60 mile bike ride and it was my late father who taught me to ride a bike, so maybe I did.

Back