THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those are some mean looking ribs, and that hash sure looks delicious, too.

Glad you're back to doing what you enjoy.

Nice bones Ron.
Great looking plate. Hash browns with ribs hadn't crossed my mind, but they look goof together.
Goog to see you back cooking. Not sure how you were able to go without cooking for so long.

It's amazing what I can't do with my left hand :-D

Plus, until last week I was restricted in the amount of weight that I could lift, so simple things like moving the smoker, lifting a 40 lb. bag of pellets, etc. were completely out of the question.

That's what your 'sous chef' is for!!!
Sorry you've been out of commission. Nice way to kick off though!
Be well!!!

Great looking chow there Sir Ron! I see that the temporary, although mandatory time off did not cause any damaging effects on your ability to produce some outstanding ribs and side dishes. Well done Sir!!

Omar

That's what your 'sous chef' is for!!!
Sorry you've been out of commission. Nice way to kick off though!
Be well!!!

She had enough to do for me for the past 5 months :-D

Looks Great Ron Glad you are healed

It's getting close, George. I can tell that I over did it yesterday. My wrist is sore this morning, but it felt good to be doing stuff again.

Glad to see you haven't lost the touch. Ice that wrist today. Wouldn't want you to lose more cooking time with a re-injury. :-D

Nice lookin grub RonL. Hope the injury continues to heal well!

So far ribs has been a pain for me on the smoker! Not sure why. Just cant seem to get them right.

Back