THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghoster667

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
John
New member here!

Based just outside of Boston. Have been a long-time griller, but have moved into smoking meat in the last 2-3 years. I started with a weber 22" kettle that I picked out of someone's trash, and tried the snake method a handful of times with boneless pork shoulder and got hooked :p Upgraded to a WSM 18.5 and haven't looked back yet!

Have a pile of grills/kettles/smokers spread out over two homes that I've been playing with since. I am enjoying my Weber SmokeFire Ex4 2nd gen - mostly for when I'm trying to work a long cook around the rest of my life. Working on convincing my wife that we just absolutely NEED a stick burner next, but like many of you I'm sure, that effort is taking a bit of time :lol:

I've also recently gotten into wood fired pizza - playing around a bit with an Ooni Fyra (uses pellets from my SmokeFire). That's been a fun thing to play around with as well.

Anyways - looking forward to learning from you all!

Back