THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lkissell

Knows what a fatty is.
First off, let me acknowledge that in a concession to old age, I have allowed a gas grill to rejoin my back deck after 20 plus years of charcoal/pellets only. I really wanted a gasser for quick weeknight cooks, and I was also interested in a griddle.

Enter the Grilla Grills Primate. It is a very nice stainless gas grill that also has a griddle insert that can be used to replaced the normal grill grates.

My grill arrive about a week ago, and it has since been assembled and used 4 times. I have to say the quality is very good, and the convenience of having a single grill that can serve multiple functions is great.

I have to say that the grill is an excellent value, and Grilla Grills was a great company to work with. If anyone is in the market for a high end gas grill/griddle please take a look!

Back