THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
4 bretheren got together last night and had a blast.

Roll call was, Steve(stlouque), Dave(davewey), Daryl(shock), and me, Greg(parrothead).

Only thing missing was the q.

Eileen, our bar maitress, had more fun last night than she probably ever had at work. I think we have a convert.

Did the wood exchange thing, and ended up with several bash bites. It's amazing how easy they flow after about the 10th round of drinks.

Here they are,

"So my wife says, let me get this straight. You met some guy on the internet, you're going to meet him at a hotel, he's going to give you his wood, and you are going to give him your cherry?"
Dave

"We're not done yet, we need more smoke!"
Greg

"Alright, no more analyzing art"
Daryl

"I could tell you where you know me from, but that would defeat the whole purpose of the witness protection program."
Steve

"Kenny, you can join us too, talk about your meat."
Greg

"I'd be a daddy's girl too, if I wasn't a boy"
Greg

"No, wait a minute, he's not as susceptable to leather as I am"
Daryl

"I love a good chunk of blood sausage"
Greg

Immediatly followed by,
"Damn it, I did say that didn't I?"
Greg

"You want crabs? Come to my seafood party."
Greg

"I've got 2 missions, that movie and that dog humping your leg joke."
Steve

"Do not watch snatch first"
Daryl

"(fark) I love south county hooters"
Daryl

Good time had by all, including some of those around us. I have a few pics, but won't be able to post them until I get home. Damn, you guys are going to have 3 days of that? I think it would kill me.

Greg, again...thanks. And I was wrong, even sober those Bash bites are still damned funny. Have a safe trip home mah brutha.

Greg,
I wasn't with you, but reading through your bites, I was laughing my ass off. You four are the same as those at Bash I. I can picture all of us sitting there laughing at all this POOPIE. I was lucky to go to B1, and you guys were lucky to start BarBash1. We all cherish the time we have together. Someday, when clouds have cleared, you four, and I will of course join, will get a multi day midwest thing going.

Those bites are priceless. But wait for a couple days. You'll be walking down the aisle in the store, see some pretzels or crabmeat on a restaurant menu, bust a gut laughing, and when the tears clear, 20 people looking at you like your nutz. Youll smile at them and think "Brother, you have no idea"

PS, how was his wood?
:)

Greg;

At least you guys weren't asked to leave.

When I was an analyst at NSA we had a bar crawl after swings one night at a dive call Kaufman's in Odenton (Boomtown) or Severn (I forget!) -- anyway, we had the distinction of being the only group EVER asked to leave the premises -- and we did not get into any fights or molest the help -- we were just too loud and obnoxious!!

Maybe with only four BB present you didn't reach "critical mass" :D It does sound like it was fun.

"shoiwing?" SHOWING. Why do you think they call it dope?

Greg - did any of the pictures survive?! I'd love to see 'em. Man that night rocked! Definitely must be repeated!!

Back