Gonna do some hey grill hey smoked pork carnitas

Negolien

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
christian
Hey All,

So I work 5 12's and all holidays. I like cookin for holidays too, but it always falls on non-holidays as I' am always working. I been hearing everyone's doing butts and got jealous. I got a $47 10 lb'er in the freezer Safeway sent me in replacement for my .87 a lb one I was supposed to get a few months ago o_O lol.

I was wondering what I could do besides pulled pork with the shoulder. I found carnitas and huevos rancheros are good recipes for pulled pork along with pulled pork tacos. So, gonna do my first one ever starting Thursday morning.

I' am using Susie's carnitas recipe. I will link below hope it's ok. I' am also gonna throw some homemade baked beans under it while it cooks. Any thoughts? Gonna be ojn my gravity 560. I might add some apple sauce and apple cider vinegar to braise.

4 cans pintos
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 cup baby rays sweet and spicy bbq sauce
1 yellow onion
2 jalapenos
little apple cider vinegar
little apple juice
1/3 cup granulated honey
Maybe some bacon I mean who doesn't like bacon

https://heygrillhey.com/smoked-pork-carnitas/

Not a single add in this video not sure what your watching. Then again Why hate on her adds selling her stuff on her site that's free? So many haters out there.

Sorry, I only saw part of one that I got drawn into from a Google recipe search. It was an in-your-face advertisement. Enough so to really turn me off. Don't remember a girl, just a couple kids with backward baseball caps.

Sorry, I only saw part of one that I got drawn into from a Google recipe search. It was an in-your-face advertisement. Enough so to really turn me off. Don't remember a girl, just a couple kids with backward baseball caps.

I like the fact she usually has both video and printed recipes . If I don't feel like watching it I can just read the recipes. There's tons of recipes on her site for free too which is nice. My favorite is the herb butter prime rib.

https://heygrillhey.com/garlic-butter-smoked-prime-rib/

Back