Forum List

cueball21

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Bob, aka, Uncle
I realize that you have done a ton of work to migrate the site. Thank you.

You have asked for comments. My first is that the list of forums contains too much verbiage filling the page with content but very little information. I suggest you make a simple list with each entry being the forum title and a hot link to its page. If you feel that the verbiage describing each forum is really that important, them make it appear when a cursor is hovered over the link. When it comes to using space on a screen, less is - more often than not - more.

FWIW, being an old IT puke who went from huge mainframes with little power in the '60s through to the PC explosion of the 90s, the latter part being functionally a CIO. I've bought and leased hardware and software of almost every type, directed software development and leased countless apps. I'm trying to give you the benefit of things I learned along the way, not just being a pissy user.

im putting up various template for different views and different tastes, all with various configurations. Have you tried different templates? these are basic, illuminate and drift. illuminate allows you to reduce whats on screen and stretch or condense.

1713660521219.png1713660573298.png1713660665920.png

Back