THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
We are on a different clock. We awaken early, exercise early, prefer a couple eggs with meat- bacon, sausage, ham, brisket - whatever. We exercise or at least move then eat our main meal around 2pm. We seldom eat out, I mean we do, but usually 1-2 times per month and thats a drive thru. Anyways today it's 100+ and just felt like someone else doing the cooking. Burgers 12-14 each, rellano 1 with beans and rice 14, chicken fried steak 18. So I went online and looked at barbecue. Brisket 35#, pulled pork and turkey 28#, ribs 30#, sausage 22-28#.

Taquitos & Tamales, seems like adolescent snack food.
Foodflation
Dine In or Eat Out.

Last edited:
That said, anyone that frequents this forum and goes out and pays $25# or more for bbq should get their head checked. Just say'n...

It's all crazy: food and anything else you buy or do. Insane. You'd think at the current prices companies could at least fix the supply problem - wonder if something else is going on?...

Back